View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Skin bleaching refers to the use of products to lighten dark areas of the skin or achieve an overall lighter complexion. These products include bleaching creams, soaps, and pills, as well as professional treatments like chemical peels and laser therapy.
When people bleach their skin these products work for them, but the hands will definitely be telling you a different story. The hand will remain to show the people who you used to be. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Possible risks of skin-lightening creams containing hydroquinone, corticosteroids or mercury include:
* Skin turning dark or too light.
* Thinning of the skin.
* Visible blood vessels in the skin.
* Kidney, liver or nerve damage.
* Abnormalities in a newborn baby (if used during pregnancy).
Other reasons why people bleach their skin is to “establish a relationship, eradicate racial discrimination, deal with an inferiority complex, affect body modification, achieve emancipation from slavery, and promote prostitution and fashion.
Top 5 Best Lightening Lotions of 2020
* Whitening Body Lotion – Natural Skin Lighteners With Glutathione & Kojic Acid, Co-Enzyme Q10, Vitamin C.
* Pure Kojic Acid Skin Lightening Body Lotion.
* Vaseline Healthy White, Skin Lightening Lotion with Active Whitening System.
* Kojie San Body Lightening Lotion.
* LightenUp GOLD Anti-Aging Lightening Body Lotion.